* What are the income limits?
Income limits have changed. More low-income Oregonians qualify for the OHP. Now the OHP is available to people who earn up to 138 percent of Federal Poverty Level (FPL). That’s about $16,100 a year for a single person or $32,900 a year for a family of four.
* Income guidelines are different for kids
Now families who earn up to 300 percent of the FPL can qualify for no-cost health coverage for their kids.
* For more information on income limits, visit https://www.oregon.gov/oha/HSD/OHP/Pages/apply.aspx or call Customer Service at 1-800-699-9075 or 711 (TTY).
Where Is PacificSource Community Solutions Available?
Our plans are available to members living in the following counties in Oregon: Crook, Deschutes, Hood River, Jefferson, Klamath (only zip codes 97731, 97733, 97737, and 97739), and Wasco.
Can I Join Today?
At one.oregon.gov, you fill out one application to find out what you qualify for, including:
- The Oregon Health Plan or Healthy Kids;
- Private health insurance;
- Financial help to lower the cost of your private health insurance.
For more information and for help applying, visit https://www.oregon.gov/oha/HSD/OHP/Pages/apply.aspx or call Customer Service at 1-800-699-9075 or 711 (TTY).
When Would My Coverage Start?
The Oregon Health Plan (OHP) has 45 days to process your application. If you do not hear from them within 45 days, call OHP Customer Service at 1-800-699-9075 or 711 (TTY), Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. If you are pregnant, call your caseworker as soon as you give birth to your baby.
Do you have questions or need help with your application?
Get help filling out a new application or with your renewal paperwork.
Find a local community partner or enrollment assister in your area (PacificSource cannot assist with applications):
- Call OHP Customer Service at (800) 699-9075 or TTY 711. Someone is there to help you Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.