We are glad that you have Oregon Health Plan (OHP) benefits through PacificSource Community Solutions. We offer coverage to people who are on the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) in Central Oregon and the Columbia Gorge.
Every year, the State has to make sure that the people who have OHP benefits meet certain requirements. To do this, the Oregon Health Authority will send you a renewal letter and form in the mail.
When you get this letter, follow the instructions. You will need to send in the form as soon as you can. This is to make sure you keep your coverage with PacificSource.
To see a sample of the letter, visit the OHP website.
Here are the ways to apply to keep your coverage:
- Fill out an OHP form online at one.oregon.gov. You can submit it right away.
- Fill out the paper form. This was included with the letter from the Oregon Health Authority. Just fill it out and mail it back in the envelope they sent.
- Find an Enrollment Assistor in your area by visiting: http://www.oregonhealthcare.gov/get-help-2.html
- Call OHP at (800) 699-9075 or TTY 711.
- Call your case manager, if you have one.
If you receive a letter from the Oregon Health Authority, please follow the instructions. If you don’t, you could lose coverage.
If you do not receive a letter, it’s not your turn to renew.