Clear Choice Health Plans, Inc. will undergo a system conversion effective July 1, 2008. The Provider Relations team is conducting training for MyHealthView during the month of June which offers provider offices a more secure and effective product for submitting referrals and verifying member eligibility. Listed below are specific details that are critical for provider awareness:
· The system conversion will not impact COIHS claims submission or authorization submission through CIM.
· ePower will be completely disabled at 5 pm on June 26, 2008 and replaced by our new provider system MyHealthView.
· During the initial transition period, effective June 27, 2008 and until you have been registered with MyHealthView, Referrals and Prior Authorizations must be submitted by fax as indicated below:
· Chart Notes - (541) 382-6898
· Commercial only - (541) 322-6499
· Medical Authorization Requests - (541) 382-2952
· Pharmacy Authorization Requests - (541) 382-4225
· Effective June 25, 2008, electronic claim submissions can still be done through clearinghouses or through direct submission, provided the submitter has passed all HIPAA testing requirements for the new system. All claims must be as complete as possible or the claim will be pended and returned to the provider.
· Paper claims are to be submitted to:
Clear Choice Health Plans, Inc.
PO Box 91057
Seattle WA 98111-9157
· The final check run from Clear Choice Health Plans will be processed on June 24, 2008. To complete the transition and to ensure accurate payment, the first Adaptis check run will be processed at the end of July.
If you have any questions or to schedule training for MyHealthView, please contact our Provider Relations Department at (888) 863-3637 or (541) 330-5315.