Clear Choice Health Plans, Inc.
Below are a few informational items Clear Choice Health Plans, Inc. would like to keep you apprised of during our transitional process with our new claims platform.
- Coordination of Benefits
- Providers will have to submit a claim for any member that has a secondary plan administered by PH Tech or QVI, temporarily. During the initial phases of the Adaptis partnership, we were unable to launch the automated Coordination of Benefits process for the crossover claims.
- Claims Prepayment
- CCHP has elected to prepay contracted Providers for the Medicare Advantage and Commercial lines of business until we start to pay claims again.
- Remittance Advices
- We will be using the HIPAA Compliant Remittance Advice codes on the RA’s. Please refer to the list, located online in myHealthView under Plan Documents. The list can also be located online at http://www.cmsremarkcodes.info/. It is anticipated that we will have the reason codes added to the RA’s in September.
- If you have any concerns or questions about your RA, please call Provider Relations at (541) 385-5315 or (888) 863-3637.
- myHealthView Update
- Increasing myHealthView usage! We currently have over 500 Provider accounts and over 650 Provider Representative accounts active and in use. Thank you for your continued support with myHealthView.